Edited and designed by Khirrill
all rights reserved
,,Let's see something about fashion, culture, art and music from a pen of a fresh kid...''

Monday, August 03, 2009

CoolTrip x Bulgaria: 10th

Yo bolggers! Here I am again from plovdiv with a video where I show the hotel where we lived. I love this hotel so-so much. I have no enough time to show the full of it so only I can record our apartment... And maaan, this is the 10th of the CoolTrip in this summer! You can't say I'm lazy.HAHA. Sorry, because in the video I don't speak... No, I speak just in hungarian and it's boring for you, so I mute the voice and put some music on it and make subtitle (ONLY FOR MY FOLLOWERS, because they are important for me!!!)! I hope you love it, it's just to show where I've been, not for exciting one, but I think it interesting...

When you wath hit some comment (of course only if you want.HAH.)! In the next post I will show some interesting pictures, but now I haven't got Internet at place (what will you see) and it's hard to posting... Khm, bye!

by: Khirrill

No comments:

Post a Comment