Edited and designed by Khirrill
all rights reserved
,,Let's see something about fashion, culture, art and music from a pen of a fresh kid...''

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Inglourious Basterds and Me

Today I've been in cinema with my girlfriend... We watched Quentin Tarantino's newest movie, Inglourious Basterds. It is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!! It's really hard to write down my opinion in english, but I try it... For the sake of my parents (my mother: actress, my father: director) I watch this films with another eye. The actors and actresses were amazing, the mimicry of their face, the gesture of their body is accomplished/the pink of perfection! I think this is one of the best films in my life!!! Watch the trailer...(or HERE in HD)

- Brad Pitt (Lt. Aldo Raine/the Apache)changed his voice and play very well.
- Diane Kruger (Bridget von Hammersmark/the actress) was beautifull and temptress.
- Christoph Waltz (Col. Hans Landa/the Jewish Killer) made a really changeable character (funny, evil, friendly, kind).
- Mélanie Laurent (Shosanna Dreyfus/the jewish girl) was mysterious and made an expecial attitude.
- Eli Roth (Sgt. Donny Donowitz/the Jewish Bear) done a scary and mad figure.
- Daniel Brühl (Pvt Fredrick Zoller/italian killer,actor) played well the ass-licker, handsome heroe. Til Schweiger (Sgt. Hugo Stiglitz/Marco Polo...) was toughie, but funny.
- Gedeon Burkhard (Cpl. Wilhelm Wicki/soldier) is better than in the "Komissar Rex".LOL.
- B. J. Novak (Pfc. Smithson Utivich/Aldo's partner at the end) was booby.
- Omar Doom (Pfc. Omar Ulmer/funny "italian") played with fun and silenc.
- August Diehl (Major Dieter Hellstrom/ball killer)'s character was scary, evil and antiphatetic.
- Denis Menochet (Perrier LaPadite/farmer) angular, brave and touching.
- Sylvester Groth (Joseph Goebbels/the director) was funny and evil.
- Martin Wittke (Adolf Hitler/yeah this little guy with mustache...), not was the best choose for this cue...

So I finished this list and start to talk about my opinion (the previous were mine too). Quentin Tarantino is an amazing director and don't need to decline it! I was a little bit amused because he didn't play in the film. My favourite film from him: Grindhouse, Pulp Fiction, now this, Jackie Brown and etc..

So you need to watch this film, and you will be frightened and be in fever!!!
Through the film I bent my muscles and after I was in shock, but I was (and am) really happy!
by: Khirrill

No comments:

Post a Comment