Edited and designed by Khirrill
all rights reserved
,,Let's see something about fashion, culture, art and music from a pen of a fresh kid...''

Friday, July 31, 2009

CoolTrip x Bulgaria: 9th (shopping)

Yeah maan! Here I'm again! I write from Plovdiv and this is an entry about the shopping... There is a brand in Bulgaria, the Antistar! It maden by a bulgarian girl who lives in Plovdiv. The brand have two store, one in plovdiv, on in Sofia. The other day I bought a sweater in Sofia and now a puppet! On my pullover have this graphic (next to me...).

Around the puppet you can see 6 sticker. The shopsell clothes and stickers and when you buy something they give you some sticker. On the stickers are the girl's raphic. Now my favourite is the "Yes And No" garphic (right,up on this picture).

The sac is a designed paper bag, what looks good too! With the ANTISTAR sign and the little aliens and things this sac is dope!

Love this brand and once I will do an interview with the designer!!! I hope you love the all and see you later! Stay fresh!

by: Khirrill

2 comments: