Edited and designed by Khirrill
all rights reserved
,,Let's see something about fashion, culture, art and music from a pen of a fresh kid...''

Friday, July 17, 2009

CoolTrip x Bulgaria: 2nd

Ahaaaa! This is the second from CoolTrip but this first pohot maden on the same day when the picture on the CoolTrip 1st. The big mirror on the hall. This is an old house on the 3rd floor in the center of Sofia.This is a previous day, in the same place with an old eyeglasses!I don't smoke, but I've bought this Cigarillos. The taste is Cherry and it's amazing. I know how must you live!

So this is the end of the 2nd CoolTrip, but don't be sad for me guys! Will come more and more.

Oh and one more thing: I found something on Kanye's blog, it is a hungarian movie: http://www.kanyeuniversecity.com/blog/?em3106=236857_-1__0_~0_-1_7_2009_0_0&em3298=&em3282=&em3281=&em3161=

by: Khirrill

No comments:

Post a Comment