Edited and designed by Khirrill
all rights reserved
,,Let's see something about fashion, culture, art and music from a pen of a fresh kid...''

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Ich bin ein Merliner!

So yesterday the Bots Crew went to a party. About in every month twice the Kollektiva (what is a DJ and party organizer group) made a party with a many DJs. Usually the spot is a theatre, the Merlin which is my favourite place.HAHA.
And now I got my driving license and I collected my friends and together we went into the city.
The girls (Julcha and an other girl) got off and me with Szaki started to search a parking place. After half hour we got one and we went inside too.
The one problem was just I couldn't drink (for the sake of driving). But the party was amazin', I really liked it like always...
About at 3-4 (am) we got into the car and let's go home! I was totally out (leg ache, tiredness), but I felt good.HAHA. I went to bed at 5 o'clock (am) and I got up today at 5 o'clock (pm).LOL. So that's it. Stay fresh and bye!
by: Khirrill

1 comment:

  1. cool cool how old do have to be to drink thatkidevan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete