Edited and designed by Khirrill
all rights reserved
,,Let's see something about fashion, culture, art and music from a pen of a fresh kid...''

Saturday, November 21, 2009

CoolTrip x Paris: 1st

Action! Now I also formally open the CoolTrip x Paris series (because the previous was only about shopping).
The aeroplane took off at 14:00 pm. The had my lunch on it and I read the fashion magazines what they have given... Than I said: Look at those clouds! They look like a specially world. And now I say again: Look at thos clouds! I think this pic is amazing and it's just with my phone.HAHA.
Ladies and Gentlemans, let's take your stakes! And the question iiis: what is this on the picture? I hope you will guess what it is, write down in your comment!
So, that was the first CoolTrip x Paris entry. Wait for the newers with videos. Stay fresh!

No comments:

Post a Comment