Edited and designed by Khirrill
all rights reserved
,,Let's see something about fashion, culture, art and music from a pen of a fresh kid...''

Monday, September 14, 2009

Takashi Murakami Paints Self-Portraits

I found this info at bbc blog and they write down the full story so don't need more infos... "Takashi Murakami, Kanye & Emmanuel Perrotin! Make sure that you check out this great show at the Emmanuel Perrotin Gallerie if you happen to be in Paris in the next few weeks, well worth it, “Takashi Murakami Paints Self Portrait” show closes October 17h, 2009." Cool picture...
This is the best of painted bears! I love it, I love it, I love it...
God dawn it... I will travel to Paris on October, 20th... Just three days (cryin')! Don't worry Khirrill... Okey, stay fresh!
by: Khirrill

No comments:

Post a Comment