Edited and designed by Khirrill
all rights reserved
,,Let's see something about fashion, culture, art and music from a pen of a fresh kid...''

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

CoolTrip x Bulgaria: 1st day

I'm baaack! So from now I will upload photos of my travel in different enrtys. Here is two picture about my first day, where I'm in car. The way was 11hour but it worth the while.
With the LapBotsTop I start to work, I'm waiting...
About at 7 o'clock we have arrived. We don't like the first house so we go to a Hotel. I love this hotel, it not the first time when I live in it.
This was the 1st day, only car anf hotel...
by: Khirrill

1 comment:

  1. szevaa, jaja voltam, de csak 1 napra mentünk sajna. na és bulgária milyen volt? Nem nagyon figyeltem most őket, de nem láttam újjat.. azért nézz be egyik nap sztem. na majd msnen dum peace

    ReplyDelete