Edited and designed by Khirrill
all rights reserved
,,Let's see something about fashion, culture, art and music from a pen of a fresh kid...''

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

100 single ladies x Wolf and the pig

Now I return with two video again. But the nest entry will be photos I promise...
At the first video dance 100 English girl. 100 Single Ladies stop traffic with Beyonce's famous leggy dance in Piccadilly Circus, in London to celebrate the announcement by Trident of its free Beyonce gig in November.
The second video called "Stop motion with wolf and pig".
At first I photographed stop motion animation. And I displayed the photographs in my room and photographed it again. I used 1,300 printed pictures - said the maker.
So enjoy it!

Yeah yeah yeah I eat you pig! Haha-haaaa...

by: Khirrill

1 comment:

  1. Beyonce dancers were bananaz I wish I could have been there for that.

    ReplyDelete