Edited and designed by Khirrill
all rights reserved
,,Let's see something about fashion, culture, art and music from a pen of a fresh kid...''

Friday, March 06, 2009

Kuala Lumpur (YTL Residence)

This might be one of the craziest houses we have seen.
Paris-based Agence Jouin Manku took ont its first large-scale integrated architectural and interior design commission in 2003, when YTL Design Group from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, invited it to design the residence of a Malaysian family.This is the all building from out.

This is from an airoplane...

I love this form so much. I think this door looks like and boatdoor...

Three generations of the family inhabit the 3,000 square-meter residence designed to accommodate both private and public functions.
Hmm, I give to you the word because I need to take oxigen to non-block my brain!

by: Khirrill

No comments:

Post a Comment