Edited and designed by Khirrill
all rights reserved
,,Let's see something about fashion, culture, art and music from a pen of a fresh kid...''

Thursday, March 05, 2009

Kanye vs. Kanye

I think (and other guys think too) these are the right words to write down the new "conflict". It doesn’t even sound right to say LV vs. Nike. You can understand if you read The Air Yeezy article which has came our yesterday. Watch at this two model.
This white one look like one of the Air. But it's nor problem, it's not a stupid rap. The Nike and the Lous Vuitton work with Kanye West too. I think the LV models are betters but it's only my opinion.
I haven't got the right info but somewhere I find this LV sneakers abot $400. So if you have money and you find a store where have it, check it 'n' buy it...
by: Khirrill

No comments:

Post a Comment