Edited and designed by Khirrill
all rights reserved
,,Let's see something about fashion, culture, art and music from a pen of a fresh kid...''

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Ice Block

I found this video at Jae-Aye-Why's blog and I really love it. Enjoy it, this is an amazing art. Respect for the makers!!!

It's a little bit cripple thing but I want to say thanks for Jae because he was the second commenter here. It's a brand new blog and a brand new Brand. I hope once a day Jae will wear a Bots clothes!!!

by: Khirrill

1 comment:

  1. yea this is a dope video!!! oh and no problem about the comment & I can't wait to see what your clothes look like!!!! yo this is pretty ironic, but the name of my "future" line is Phreshbot.. alot of things are still in the works, but hopefully I should get something done soon

    ReplyDelete