Edited and designed by Khirrill
all rights reserved
,,Let's see something about fashion, culture, art and music from a pen of a fresh kid...''

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Colette is waitin' for Me

So, boys and girls listen up! In 23 of October (what is here a national feast), today at 12:50 my plane takes off... The aim is Paris, the cultural city, city of the fashion, art and haute couture! I will be there for 10 days. So from today the botsbybots baits for this time.
BUT, don't worry, because I'm going to check in with videos, pictures and writes! That is to say, the new CoolTrip series are comeing!!! I have a sense, the Colette store will be my favourite place.HAHA. This won't be my first time in paris. I was there in 4 time yet and the last one was one month! I hope you will waiting for me.EH. So, you know: Stay fresh and bye!
by: Khirrill

No comments:

Post a Comment