Edited and designed by Khirrill
all rights reserved
,,Let's see something about fashion, culture, art and music from a pen of a fresh kid...''

Saturday, January 23, 2010

MIDEM is go! Now with P.

Pharrell's looking damn good!!! Maaan, this clothes composition is amazin'! I have only good words for it, the hat, the sunglasses, the shirt, the weistcoat, the jeans, the shoes...SHOCK.Pharrell Williams was at Midem in Cannes and he was honored to be a key note speaker in a Q&A format with Rob Stone. Check out the footage HERE, in every day the upload a new video so you need to search a little.
And here is the full view of the conference session...
"That's the way, uh, I like it...". Stay fresh everybody!
by: Khirrill

3 comments:

  1. Excellent post. It was very helpful for me.I knew little in this part before,Thank you for sharing !

    ReplyDelete
  2. This blog makes me realize the energy of words and pictures. It's very beneficial for me, Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just ran across your wonderful blog today.It's very beneficial for me, Keep coming up with ideas.

    ReplyDelete