Edited and designed by Khirrill
all rights reserved
,,Let's see something about fashion, culture, art and music from a pen of a fresh kid...''

Monday, March 29, 2010

Khirrill's thought

That's will be a barren post for someone, but who loves my blog will listen to me. A lot of thing happened to me recently. Exams, partyes, but no travels. By now I think I deserve a short vacation (I passed the History-exam with the best note). Tomorrow I'm going to write my final (little) graduation (of literature) and then there is a break for me. So I grab my camera, pack my luggage and go to Berlin with Szaki!!!
Other: Now I want to do some changes about my blog. I don't want to talk about it too much, because always when I promise something it comes true in an other way...
And again other: Thank you for all who has been watchin' my video on YouTube. Today I hit the 3000 views. So thanks a lot...
Wish us a well-spent-springbreak and stay fresh!
by: Khirrill

No comments:

Post a Comment